SPEND $100 AT A PARTICIPATING NSW CRT STORE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO SHARE IN
WORTH OF PRIZES
Simply purchase qualifying product/s in-store between March 1 and 30 April 2020, then register online for your chance to win the Major Prize of an Escape to your choice of Luxury Pacific Island Resort AND a $1000 Cheque to present to your Local Community organisation from CRT..
There are also 10 Runners-Up Prizes of $500 CRT NSW eftpos Cards to be won along with another 10 x $500 each for your local community organisation
Trade Promotion: #SupportingLocals Schedule to Conditions of Entry
Consumer trade promotion
Combined Rural Traders Pty Limited
Level 10, 737 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC 3000
ABN 69 000 838 899
Entry is open to all customers who purchase $100 or more of Qualifying Products in a single transaction from any participating CRT store during the Promotion Period. Qualifying Products are limited to any product from the following suppliers: Bayer Animal Health, Boehringer Ingelheim, Corteva Agriscience, Gallagher, Nufarm, Philmac, Vinidex, Waratah and Zoetis.
Entrants must be a resident of the Relevant State and aged 18 years or over.
The Promotion starts at 8.00am (AEST) on 1 March 2020.
The Promotion closes at 5.00pm (AEST) on 30 April 2020. No entries will be accepted after this time
The winning entrant will need to provide proof of identification prior to claiming the prize.
To enter, entrants must complete the online entry form at www.crt.com.au/supportinglocals/ and upload a copy of the relevant invoice for proof of purchase.
Maximum No of Entries
One entry per $100 spend. No limit to number of entries per individual.
A list of customers who have qualified for entry into the competition will be produced and drawn via barrel draw. The first drawn entry will be deemed as the winner of the Major Prize. Ten (10) further draws will be made to determine the runners-up. The winners will be drawn by a person independent of the Promoter.
Date: Wednesday 13 May 2020
Place: CRT NSW State Office
Location: 1-5 Bentley Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164
Time: 10.00am AEST.
• 1 x Hoot Holiday Travel Voucher to the value of $4,000 PLUS
• $1,000 Eftpos card donated on behalf of the winner to a local community organisation nominated by the participating CRT store in which the winning purchase was made
10 x $500 Eftpos cards PLUS donation of a $500 Eftpos card on behalf of the winning registered entrant to a local community organisation nominated by the participating CRT store in which the winning purchase was made.
Number: 11 prizes to be won – consisting of one Major Prize (travel voucher + $1,000 eftpos card donation) and 10 runner up prizes (Eftpos card + $500 eftpos card donation)
Delivery: Prizes to be collected from the CRT store where the winning entry purchase was made within 6 weeks of draw.
See also Additional Information below.
Total Prize Pool value
$15,000 (including GST)
Notification of Winners
Winners will be contacted by telephone and by email within 2 days of the prize draw.
The winning entrants’ names will be published on the CRT website at www.crt.com.au/supportinglocals within 2 business days of the prize draw and for 28 days.
Prize Claim Date and Unclaimed Prize Arrangements
If a prize or prizes are not claimed by 14 August 2020, the Promoter will hold a second chance draw at CRT NSW State Office, 1-5 Bentley Street, Wetherill Park NSW 2164 at 10:00am AEST on Monday 17 August 2020 for those unclaimed prizes.
Conditions of entry are available at www.crt.com.au/supportinglocals/
There is no minimum individual product value applicable for Qualifying Products. However, to be eligible customers must spend at least $100 on Qualifying Products in one transaction. One entry per $100 spend.
Proof of purchase
Copy of proof of purchase detailing value of spend on Qualifying Products must be uploaded during entrant registration. Multiple entries into prize draw will be granted if proof of purchase/invoices show multiples of $100 spent in the one transaction.
Individuals may enter more than once if multiple qualifying transactions are made during the promotion period. Invoices/receipts are only eligible to be used once during the Promotion Period.
Travel Voucher prize details
The Major Prize winner will receive a Travel Voucher from Hoot Holidays to the value of $4,000. Voucher valid until 20 December 2022. The voucher may be used to purchase a travel package from Hoot Holidays during this period. Voucher will be subject to Hoot Holiday voucher terms and conditions including:
• Voucher is valid for Hoot Holidays destinations only including Fiji, Vanuatu, Bali, Thailand, Vietnam, Samoa, Hong Kong, Norfolk Island, Cook Islands and Hawaii. For a full list of destinations visit Hootholidays.com.au
• The total value of the voucher is for AUD$4,000. Any amount over this amount is at the competition winner’s own expense
• Visas, passports and transport to and from Australian airports cannot be facilitated by Hoot Holidays. Hoot Holidays’ packages depart from major international airports only –Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
• Availability is dependent on the package selected.
• Travel insurance is advised, and Hoot can help arrange travel insurance if required.
Full Hoot Holiday Booking T&Cs available at
Donations to Local Community Organisations
Each participating CRT store will nominate the local community organisation to which they will present any community donation prizes described above that are drawn in favour of entrants that registered purchases made in their store. The name of the nominated organisation will be displayed on promotional materials in-store and in participating store social media pages.
Trade Promotion: Game of Chance Conditions of Entry
- These Conditions of Entry incorporate and must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule prevails to the extent of any inconsistency with these Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.>
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
- Entry to the Promotion is open to residents of the Relevant State/s who meet the Entry Requirements (if any) and are aged 18 years and over.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate or of the agencies or organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate families” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure during the Promotion Period.
- Entries may only be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form. Computer generated or other automated entries will not be accepted. Once submitted, entries may not be altered or deleted.
- Entrants may enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately and must each separately meet any product purchase requirement specified in the Entry Requirements or Entry Procedure (if applicable).
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Online, SMS and other electronic entries (if applicable) are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry.
- Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Conditions of Entry as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the entry process for the Promotion.
- By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.
- The prize draw(s) (if applicable) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entry or entries (as applicable) randomly drawn in accordance with the Prize Details.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the Schedule and their name and State/Territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Schedule. The Promoter and any companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of winners on their website(s) and in trade publications. The Promoter agrees not to publish the full address of any entrant on any of the above publications.
- The prize(s) are specified in the Prize Details. The prize(s) are subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The total prize pool is specified in the Schedule.
- Prizes must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date in accordance with any claim instructions set out in the Schedule.
- If a prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the unclaimed prizes in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements specified in the Schedule, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified and have their names and State/Territory of residence published in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion, if the entrant:
- fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction;
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry;
- acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes where entrants share receipts or product labels to enter the Promotion or where entrants use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
- Entrants must comply with the Verification Requirements. The Promoter may require entrants to provide these to the Promoter or its agent as part of the entry verification or prize claim process. Failure to provide these to the Promoter’s satisfaction will result in the relevant entry being declared invalid (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, in all of the entrant’s entries being declared invalid).
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and, except for cash prizes, cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. The value of each prize is accurate as at the commencement of this Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State(s), if required. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if any prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
- If requested by the Promoter, entrants and winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or their winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and any associated companies and agencies using their name and image in promotional material.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State(s), if required.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion or the prize and that participation in the Promotion or the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the prize, entrants accept that risk for themselves and for their companion(s) (if applicable).
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
Determining and notifying winners
See www.crt.com.au/supportinglocals for full terms and conditions. Promoter is Combined Rural Traders Pty Limited ABN 69 000 838 899 (Promoter). Promotion is open to all customers of the Promoter who spend a minimum of $100 on qualifying products at any of the Promoter’s stores located in New South Wales and complete the online entry form. Employees and other persons associated with the Promoter or another entity associated with the promotion (including Hoot Holidays) are not eligible to enter. One entry per $100 spent. Competition opens at 8.00am AEST on 1 March 2020 and closes at 5.00pm AEST on 30 April 2020. NSW Permit number NSW Permit number LTPS/20/41678